Hospital Food


We interrupt this summer vacation to bring you ...........  hospital food!  Yes, today I am eating hospital food - not as a patient, but as a guest.  Did you know that for only $8.00, you can order a tray of the same delicious food that they serve the patients?  They even have free delivery right to your friend (or your mom's) room!


I was hopeful when I ordered the Strawberry Shortcake.  I just didn't realize that they literally meant STRAWBERRY Shortcake.  


I guess if they intended it to come with more than ONE strawberry, they would have called it STRAWBERRIES Shortcake!


I downloaded this cool Hipstamatic Camera App for my iPhone while I waited for dinner to arrive.  Do you remember those cheap little analog cameras that produced square prints?  I think this App greatly enhances the artistic interpretation of this meal!

Comments

definitely a fabulous app!
looks like angel food cake- how was it? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia