Tweens



According to the Miriam Webster Dictionary, a "Tween" is a "Pre-teen".  According to The Urban Dictionary, a "Tween" is "a girl ages about 9 - 14...... too old for toys, but too young for boys."

I took my Tween out for her birthday, and I watched her grow up right in front of me.  No longer a little girl but not yet fully grown.  Or maybe she's still part little girl and already part grown up.

She's mature.  She's responsible.  She still wants bedtime kisses.  She's confident.  She's crazy.  She still makes Birthday Wishes.

We sat and had our tea.  We shopped.  We talked.  And as we left the mall with new pajamas and a puppy calendar, she declared it was the best birthday ever.


I love my Tween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia