Gingerbread Caramel Kiss Cookies (2-Ingredients!)


Here's the state of my life right now.  Two-ingredient cookies!  Not to mention that my 9-year old can make them ALL BY HERSELF!  I just love it when my little helpers grow up to be big, responsible helpers!


A tube of Gingerbread Cookie Dough and a bag of Caramel Kisses is all you need.  Take a teaspoon of dough and roll it into a ball.  Roll the ball in granulated sugar.  You know the drill.  Bake @ 350 degrees for 8 minutes.


I like my cookies small for a larger candy to cookie ratio.  Disclaimer: The caramel kisses melt more easily than your standard chocolate ones, so let the cookies cool just a moment before you top with the kisses.  But not too long, or they won't stick!  Worst case scenario: You have to eat some that didn't turn out. And we wouldn't want that to happen, now would we?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia