Two-Person Stunts and other Tweenage Vacation Photo Ideas


We recently returned from spring break and I was reminded, once again, how fast time flies. I remember when spring break meant getting out my camera and capturing shovels, pails and sunbonnets. Chubby fingers playing in the sand, tentative toes touching the water's edge - alas, motherhood is all about adaptation.  Just when you think you've got it all figured out, THEY CHANGE!


This year's beach vacation was all about the two-person stunt.  Apparently, there are websites and Instagram accounts dedicated to the two-person stunt.  If you were a tweenager, you would know this.  So instead of collecting shells on the beach this year, we did this.


And this.


And this.

And by we, I don't mean me, I mean them.

I just thought I'd be clear about that.



Now, for the boys who run from me whenever I get out the camera, I was still able to coerce a hand holding a beautiful shell.


And sneak a shot of the husband carrying the red bag with all the shoes…


A little reality is always good to capture on vacations, too.
Like how food is very important.
But not always very pretty!



Add in some sibling love and a gorgeous sunset


and you've got yourself a Tweenage vacation album.


And don't forget a selfie!
It might be the only photo that you're in! Ahem.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia