Ella's Woodland Fairy Party


I believe.
In small parties. 

Now, don't get me wrong. I've had sleepovers for 15 girls and chaotic, thunderous celebrations at Chuck E. Cheese's. I have. Which is why I can tell you that a small, intimate soiree is a lovely way to celebrate the birthday of a whimsical girl. 

Four girls. Three hours. It's a beautiful thing.


Because October in Minnesota can be a bit unpredictable, we brought our garden party indoors.


A look around the house was all we needed for a beautifully set table.


Candy-coated sunflower seeds are perfectly miniature in scale.


Caprese "Mushrooms" grow from a moss-covered pot.


Berries look beautiful in flower cups.


Ella made the "Acorns" with kisses, mini vanilla wafers and chocolate chips.


Beautiful little bites.


Petit Fours with fanciful mushrooms and ferns (Grandma's Bakery).


Exquisite flower cookies (Grandma's Bakery).




A well-crafted Miniature Fairy Garden. 



And handmade tutus (Assembled by slip-knotting tulle over elastic.)


I'm so glad these girls - still want the be girls!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia